Students and scholars investigating the topic of environmental law and policy related to climate change resilience will consider some of the following questions formulated by Create Caribbean interns:
- Are the Laws concerning the environment contradictory to the policies of government ministries?
- Is the feasibility of relocating citizens of heavily damaged areas possible with the terrain in Dominica?
- How important is the integrity of property with respect to public safety/ health as opposed to “reclaiming land”
- Is the “reclaiming” of land for liveable purposes the best choice for the people of Dominica?
- Should the Dominica Building Code become a law instead of remaining a policy?